DemonRC NOX5 racing quadcopter is done
It took my time with this build, that is sure... Somehow there were always more important things to build. Anyhow, DemonRC NOX5 FPV racing quadcopter is finally up and running.
What is inside? Nothing special:
- Frame: DemonRC NOX5
- Flight controller: Airbot Omnibus F4 v4 running Betaflight 3.1.7
- ESC: DYS XSD30A BLHeli_S
- Motors: EMAX RS2205S 2300KV
- Camera: RunCam Swift2 2.1mm lens
- Video transmitter: TBS Unify Pro v2
- RX: FrSky X4R-SB
- Propellers: DAL T5045C Cyclone
As a bonus, 3D printed TPU GoPro Session mount. But the bottom line is, it flies!
Tagged as: #Betaflight #FPV #FPV drone frame
If you have any comments or questions, or just want to say "Hi, Pawel, good job!" you can always drop me a tweet!