A very cool, futuristic looking, 3D printed quadcopter frame
I love this part of me being a creator and an influencer, where I can show you some amazing things created by other people. And today, the joy is double, because it is an extremely cool frame designed by a guy from Spain that goes under the nickname of Micrathene FPV.
What it is? Well, like I mentioned, it is a fully 3D printed 3" FPV frame with a place for a GPS, FPV camera and (yes, I'm not joking on that) camera tilt! There is enough space inside for a servo and a camera mount is pivoting by default.
- has integrated LEDs
- a place for a VTX has an integrated radiator
- integrated XT30 plug
- holds a nano-size FPV camera
- will fit 1204, 1206, 1105 and similar size motors
- has space for 20x20mm flight controller like Kakute F7 Mini
- has space for 20x20mm 4-in-1 ESC
- has a dedicated space for a small GPS unit as well
If you are interested in getting a frame like that, I suggest contacting Micrathene FPV himself:
Tagged as: #3D Printing #FPV drone frame
If you have any comments or questions, or just want to say "Hi, Pawel, good job!" you can always drop me a tweet!