Omnibus F4 is a new family of All-In-One (AIO) STM32F4 based flight controllers with integrated OSD (On-Screen-Display) for FPV purposes. Basically, it is Airbot F4 / Flip32 F4 with added MAX7456 and some minor tweaks.
- OSD connected via SPI bus
- VCP port
- 3 UART ports, UART3 is shared with I2C
- Hardware inverter on UART1 allows to connect S.Bus receivers
- Dedicated PPM/S.Bus connector
- DSMX connecter
- PWM connector that allows to connect 4 PWM channels
- Integrated voltage stabilizer and voltage monitoring
- Analog current monitoring
- Analog RSSI monitoring
- Buzzer connector
- Integrated 16MB Blackbox flash memory
Currently, only Betaflight and Raceflight (?) supports OSD on this board. INAV OSD support is on its way.
- RAM pins are connected only to each other. For OSD only GND and Video IN and Video OUT lines have to be connected with camera and VTX
- Integrated voltage stabilizer tends to get hot when powered from 4S. Do not try to power camera or VTX from it
- Current and RSSI are NOT 5V tolerant. 3.3V max
- S.Bus and DSMX are shared with UART1
- To use UART1 and PPM, SBUS jumper has to be removed
Omnibus F4 can be purchased as Airbot Omnibus F4, Flip32 F4 Omnibus and “no-name” from Banggood and other Chinese shops.