INAV 1.3 has been released few hours ago, now I would like to do unofficial release of Flip32 F4 / Airbot F4 target of INAV 1.3. Target was flight tested last weekend.
Airbot F4 / Flip32 F4 reporting for navigational duty, sir!
What is inside:
- Full 6 motors support
- 2 motors / 4 servos support, so it can be used on airplanes
- RSSI ADC on dedicated pin
- Current meter ADC on dedicated pin
- S.Bus and PPM working
- I2C bus works, it is possible to attach external barometer and magnetometer. Tested hardware:
- Barometeres: BMP085, BMP280 and MS5611
- Magnetometers: HMC5883l
- I2C is not initialized when UART3 is configured
- GPS over UART. Supported protocols: UBLOX, NMEA and NAZA
The only think that is not working, is LED strip support. Looks like there is generic STM32F4 LED strip issue in INAV and we will be able to fix it in reasonable future.
HEX file of INAV for Airbot F4 / Flip32 F4 can be downloaded here.