I'm happy to announce new version of INAV ready do download from official repository.
What is new in INAV 1.3? Quite a few thinks. No "revolutions", more like steady progress. From most important things:
- INAV now supports PWM, OneShot124, OneShot42 and Multishot ESC protocols and asynchronous motors and servos updates
- Something for airplanes with a lot of servos: INAV can now supports PCA9685 PWM drivers and drive up to 16 servos plus motors! Although mixer can not yet support as many servos, this will change in future releases. I will try to write few words on this topic in a near future
- FlySky I-Bus telemetry
- Airplane auto arming with throttle option
- In case of airplanes (again airplane improvement!), I-term of PID controller is constrained to about 30% of max servo throw. This prevents from servo saturation that can happen in some cases before take off
- I2C improvements for STM32F1 and STM32F4 targets. This solves the problem of undetected BMP085, BMP180 and HMC5883L on Naze32, Flip32, OpenPilot Revolution and other boards
- Code cleanups, including removal of unused or very rarely used flight modes like SERVO1-3, GOVERNOR, LEDMAX and CAMTRIG
All users are advised to use latest INAV Configurator and reconfigure flight modes is configuration is to be restored from files! Owners or STM32F1 boards should consult hardware support map if features they are using are still supported.