My Armattan Rooster started something completely different: RemonRC Fury 5X and eventually evolved into a machine that I use mainly for freestyle and leisure flying.
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Aramattan Rooster frame. Arms are loose, the top plate does not meet my expectations but it works and I do not plan to replace it with anything else.
- Frame: Armattan Rooster
- Flight controller: Omnibus F4 v3
- ESC: DYS XSD30A
- Motors: EMAX RS2306 2400KV
- Propellers: DAL Cyclone 5046C
- RC receiver: FrSky XSR
- VTX transmitter: TBS Unify Pro HV
- FPV Camera: RunCam Eagle 2 Pro